Kaleidoscope is a charter school that is looking for teachers for grades 2nd through 3rd. We co-teach with 30 students in each classroom. We incorporate hands-on learning utilizing Singapore Math, Spalding Language Arts, and Core Knowledge.
• Design and follow a complete teaching plan
• Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
• Organize learning material and resources
• Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc.) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
• Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
• Assess students’ performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
• Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
• Cooperate with administration staff
• Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
• Proven working experience as a teacher
• Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
• Creative and artistic teaching abilities
• Teaching and organization skills
• Patience and flexibility
• Strong communication skills
• Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
• Degree in Education or relevant license/certificate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
We adhere to CDC guidelines and will continue throughout this pandemic. We are an in-person school.
Kaleidoscope does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, age, gender, or sexual orientation in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid, hiring, and other school-administered programs.